flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] List Structure
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 14:25:47 GMT
IIRC There is already a SimpleList component that wraps a Select element.
The List is really meant to introduce the whole custom item renderer
If you don't need that, just create your own thing.  You may not even need
a View on the JS side.

My 2 cents,

On 11/22/16, 4:03 AM, "carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"
<carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of carlosrovira@apache.org> wrote:

>I'm digging into the FlexJS List, and is a complex component with lots of
>beads. But in MDL the structure is simpler.
>In MDL there is only a <ul> with <li> item elements
>in FlexJS we have the List Container (that I can change to <ul>), but then
>we have the List DataGroup that is an additional div.
>So I'm in the decision if I should go the FlexJS List and extend it (I
>think this should be the right approach in order to have dataProvider,
>selectedIndex, and other "flexy" things
>If so, I need to remove div layers, but don't know if this is possible or
>how to do it
>Carlos Rovira

View raw message