flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS] ComboBox Broken in JS
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 20:42:30 GMT
Thanks. I found the cause of the problem: when the list is to be
re-displayed, the elements in the list are supposed to be removed, but
they are not and so the number of items in the drop list keeps growing
with each appearance. The items aren't repeated, just blank slots are
appearing. The elements aren't being removed due to an oversight when the
sprite-wrapping happened.

I should have a fix for this committed today.