flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Keeping in mind that there's a Maven build ...
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 16:32:17 GMT

On 11/16/16, 4:45 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I know ... I saw the failure and was waiting for some time, if there were
>fixes comming in, but I didn’t notice any tries to fix the buid, so I
>fixed it. I thought it wasn’t noticed, because I always immediately fix a
>broken build, as soon as I notice something going wrong.
>
>Well Ant could read the poms when using Ivy and a Maven dependency
>manager ... but that would require a complete re-write of the Ant build.
>Maven generates it’s own config-xmls on the fly from the config in the
>pom. So the config files are a Ant only thing.

Pretty sure the IDE projects for Flash Builder also use the
compile-as-config.xml and compile-js-config.xml as FB doesn't have any
sort of pre-processing step.

Is there a way to get the builds.a.o build to report that the build is
fixed?  I don't seem to be seeing any emails like that so the only way to
currently know is to go and look.

Is there a way to get the tail of the Maven console output in the broken
build email?  That would help as well.

-Alex