flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Stuck with Images vía CSS
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 22:10:16 GMT

On 11/9/16, 2:02 PM, "carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"
<carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>both "parseStyles" and "applyStyles" trace output shows background
>But in "getValue" if I check for valueName == "background", I can't get
>nothing (I get iBeadModel, iBeadController, width, height....)
>I'm very confused about this.
>from what code are this methods be called?

I doubt any JS code will getValue("background").  getValue() calls happen
when code we write needs to check a CSS value.  For the JS, all you should
need to do in applyStyles() is have it have the right values of "p" and
"value" at this line:

                (thisObject.element as HTMLElement).style[p] = value;

Then if it still doesn't work, examine the DOM from the browser debugger
to see if those styles are still there or not.

View raw message