flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 4.16 SDK release
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 06:53:10 GMT

On 11/5/16, 10:47 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> Do we want the Installer to handle AIR 24 SDK DMG files on Mac?  If so,
>> that will need to be dealt with before we finalize the release package.
>
>Why so? The installer code isn’t in the Flex SDK, so I assume we’ll need
>to make a release of the installer to fix that.

The AIR SDK is handled in installer.xml.  The Installer is just an Ant
engine with a GUI.

>Do you know the date that AIR 24 is kelly to be released? AFAIK it still
>in beta on labs.

I can't quote dates, but I think it is safe to assume that at least some
folks will want to try 4.16 with the beta or the release of AIR 24 or
later, no matter how soon we release another Flex SDK after 4.16.

-Alex