flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Installer.xml changes needed (was Re: New Flex SDK release)
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 21:46:21 GMT
Fine with me as long as that properly allows the executables to run later.  I'm not on the
latest Mac OS, so I won't be able to test it.

-Alex

From: "omuppi1@gmail.com<mailto:omuppi1@gmail.com>" <omuppi1@gmail.com<mailto:omuppi1@gmail.com>>
on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com<mailto:bigosmallm@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 2:11 PM
To: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com<mailto:aharui@adobe.com>>
Cc: "dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>" <dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Installer.xml changes needed (was Re: New Flex SDK release)

Even in the case of the .dmg, I think we should just unzip it and extract the AIR SDK.  I
don't think we want to launch it.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 1:28 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com<mailto:aharui@adobe.com>>
wrote:
OK, my sources say that ZIP format will be around for a while.  But don't
we have to switch to using DMG for Mac?  I don't know if the ZIP has Mac
versions of ADL and ADT in it.  And if we do just end up launching the
DMG, we might want to create a path for launching an EXE in case there is
an issue some day.

Thoughts?
-Alex