flex-dev mailing list archives

From Dev LFM <developer...@gmail.com>
Subject Compiling native
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 18:40:10 GMT
Hi guys,

Is there anyone here who knows if it is possible for AIR (only
stage3d) projects be compiled to native code (webgl/opengl/directX/etc..),
I mean.. converted to native objective-c/java + GPU stuff?

My idea is that pure stage3d/as3 projects, could be "easly" converted to
ios/android native without the need of the air player.. but using the power
of AS3/debug/player desktop for workflow..

Is this something Adobe would be interested Alex?

p.s - I guess Fuse is doing something similar, but they use JS instead..