flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Stuck with Images vía CSS
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 22:02:55 GMT
Hi Alex,

both "parseStyles" and "applyStyles" trace output shows background property.
But in "getValue" if I check for valueName == "background", I can't get
nothing (I get iBeadModel, iBeadController, width, height....)
I'm very confused about this.
from what code are this methods be called?

> On 11/9/16, 10:58 AM, "carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"
> <carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com>
> wrote:
> >Hi Alex,
> >
> >I think I have something, I'll explain later. I need to know how and where
> >the returning obj is write
> >I'm getting the "background" property (as I see with a trace) but this
> >continues to not be write in the resulting HTML, os I think there's a
> >block
> >in the final dump of the obj
> Currently, the resulting object is only used for ValuesManager.getValue().
>  More code needs to be written to apply these styles to the element
> without blowing away any other styles that were set there for controlling
> visibility, alpha and more.  You should be seeing that
> SimpleCSSValuesImpl.applyStyles gets called with the styles you've parsed.
>  That method might need adjusting to handle "background".
> HTH,
> -Alex

Carlos Rovira
Director General