flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] List Structure
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 21:48:54 GMT
Hi Alex,

I'm not capable to make a working exploded List, hope you could share with
me the recipe to get it running.

Those are the namespaces I have:

                 xmlns:ui="org.apache.flex.core.*"
                 xmlns:models="org.apache.flex.html.beads.models.*"
                 xmlns:beads="org.apache.flex.html.beads.*"

 xmlns:controllers="org.apache.flex.html.beads.controllers.*"
                 xmlns:layout="org.apache.flex.html.beads.layouts.*"
                 xmlns:support="org.apache.flex.html.supportClasses.*"

This the instantiate component:

    <ui:ListBase>
        <ui:beads>
            <models:ArraySelectionModel dataProvider="['foo', 'bar']"/>
            <beads:ListView/>
            <controllers:ListSingleSelectionMouseController/>
            <layout:VerticalLayout/>
            <support:DataGroup/>
            <beads:TextItemRendererFactoryForArrayData/>
            <ui:ItemRendererClassFactory/>
            <support:StringItemRenderer/>
            <support:ScrollingViewport/>
            <models:ViewportModel/>
        </ui:beads>
    </ui:ListBase>

I get the following browser error:

set__strand — ContainerView.js:479:129
TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'this.viewport.contentView')

I share the believe that compositing is so powerful, the problem right now
is there's so much pieces and we need maybe more understanding of the tiny
pieces and maybe more examples (better than docs). but working examples,
better than "pseudo-code" in order to pass from state to another and mute
the code to do different things...That way we will see the powerful the
system is (in the end a good blog post showing an example like above, and
transforming it in other changing some lines would be great)

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.