flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject [FlexJS] List Structure
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:03:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm digging into the FlexJS List, and is a complex component with lots of
beads. But in MDL the structure is simpler.

In MDL there is only a <ul> with <li> item elements

in FlexJS we have the List Container (that I can change to <ul>), but then
we have the List DataGroup that is an additional div.

So I'm in the decision if I should go the FlexJS List and extend it (I
think this should be the right approach in order to have dataProvider,
selectedIndex, and other "flexy" things

If so, I need to remove div layers, but don't know if this is possible or
how to do it

Thoughts?

--
Carlos Rovira