flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject [FlexJS] How to manage className correctly
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 23:19:42 GMT
Hi,

className in flexjs translates to class.
There's as well typeNames.

If I write a component that uses some css class (in its definition), but I
want to add some new css rule in app instantiation...what's the recommended
way to manage this situation?

should I override the className UIBase method? (that's the way I'm thinking
right now to use so always reattach the basic css rules needed for the
compoenent) or maybe there's some other trick in flexjs arsenal.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira