flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject [FlexJS] position:relative
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 18:26:31 GMT
Hi,

all HTML FlexJS components use to have the line:

positioner.style.position = 'relative';

this translates to the HTML output as

style="position: relative;"

For example, in MDL the original examples has no position set so it uses
its default (static). I think we should do the same since don't see the
benefits of setting all components to position: relative.

I removed in all MDL comps this line, and results are the same, and an html
output more close to original examples I'm replicating.

In case folks wants relative position, I think this should be a particular
case, since is more easy to set the default set without this property set
and make people wanting that to set in its own component set or
configuration.

What do you think?

--
Carlos Rovira