flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS]Why is swc missing JS files?
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 19:04:02 GMT
I see. I totally did not understand how it’s working. The js build puts the js files into
the swc which is (also?) built by the non-js build.

There are two targets there and I’m not sure I understand what they are both doing: compile-js-swc
and compile-asjs.

It looks like compile-asjs is what puts the js files into the swc.

I’m totally confused.

What’s the minimal command I need to build a JS-compatible swc with the JS files inside
for distribution to include in a FlexJS project? In that Github project, I’m trying to produce
two SWCs. CEP.swc is meant to be used as an extern with no executable code going into the
end app. CEPTools.swc should have code which is used when cross-compiling the end app. What’s
the correct way to set up those two projects to get the correct swc output?

Thanks,
Harbs