flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS][Maven] Missing assets in target folder
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 10:49:32 GMT
Hi Carlos,

not directly in the target directory.
It should be in „target/javascript/bin/js-debug“ (or a sub-directory, depending on where
your resource is located)

Chris

Am 04.11.16, 11:17 schrieb "carlos.rovira@gmail.com im Auftrag von Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@gmail.com
im Auftrag von carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com>:

    Hi Chris,

    I tried your suggestion and changed the image extension to "jpg" to be
    closer in my example, but after building I didn't find in target folder.
    This should be in "target"? or maybe in a subfolder
    (target/main/resourcers)?

    --

    Carlos Rovira
    Director General