flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] MXMLFlexJSPublisher cleanup
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 12:43:24 GMT
Ok so it seems as if the release builds on the develop branch for some of the modules don’t
work either (at least for Maven)
It would be cool if you Ant guys could have a look at the Ant builds, if the following release
builds work:
- CreateJSExample (Nothing happens at all)
- DesktopMap (The application comes up but without any Map)
- MapSearch (The application comes up but without any Map)

Something must be missing ... would be cool if you could have a look at this.

And it would be cool, if someone using Ant, could do a quick switch to the feature-autobuild/closure-classpath-sources
branch and give me a short feedback if things are still running on Ant and I didn’t break
anything with my refactoring.