flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS/Falcon] Build concerns
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 07:31:47 GMT
The way I have my system setup for framework development using ant is a two step process:

I have a nightly build of the SDK which I use for development of projects.
1. I build the frameworks using ant.
2. I have a shell script which copies the new swcs and Falcon binaries to the correct location
in the nightly SDK.

I don’t see why you can’t do the same using Maven.

Harbs