flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS, MDL] Help with MDL
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:02:44 GMT

Thank you.

I've just pushed Switch button. :) I have one problem with this component -
I see that original component has "label" - it's "span" with class

In AS code I've add to this label as element "Text" and assign value in
property "text" - You did it similar in CheckBox component, but it didn't

I've completely removed element Text and use in "text" property those span
[1] - It's working, but text itself overlap component.
When I did it in HTML version Switch it looks good. I'm not sure why.

Run our example and later try to yourself add text to "span" on MDL website.
[2] You have to click on the right upper corner to run and modify code. [3]

[1] https://paste.apache.org/hT1n
[2] https://paste.apache.org/88iO
[3] https://getmdl.io/components/index.html#toggles-section/switch

Apache Flex PMC