flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS, MDL] Help with MDL
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 06:18:19 GMT
Hi Carlos,

I have finally setup my environment and I'm able to run your mdl example. I
would like to get deeper into MDL project. I have couple of questions:

1) As I understand code each component is consistent with "Logic" + "CSS -
appearance" - Am I understand correctly?
2) When I'm looking into [1] I see that components has css classes
"mdl-js-button" - Where is the place that you are adding this css classes ?
- They are probably downloaded somehow from google repository as I
understand ?
3) When I see compilation result it's only js result - what about swf - you
do not bother how it is working on flash sight ?
4) General question - What is your plan for MDL - Are you going port all MDL
components ?
5) Visual Studio Code is a helper for build and debugging of project, but is
intellisence is working there ? Cause I see like blind or random things when
I'm trying to write something.
6) Maybe I will repeat this question, but I wanted to have it in this
thread: When you writing new component - You are adding it to FlexJS -
building whole framework by maven and then your example is picking it up
where you can debug it ?

A lot of question, but I'm trying to find some small cycles to help with

[1] https://getmdl.io/components/

Apache Flex PMC