flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Distribution build failed
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 19:58:11 GMT
Hi Olaf,

I'll adjust the assembly script as soon as I can ... Thanks for funding this out. Shouldn't
be a problem to fix this :-)

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: OK <post@olafkrueger.net>
Datum: 08.10.16 21:10 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Distribution build failed

Thanks for this helpful link Josh!

I've already took a quick look at it and compared the maven dist build with
the nightly build.
After doing following steps I've got a working SDK :-)

This is what I've done:
- replace maven flex-sdk-description.xml by nightly one (<version> has to be
> 4.8.0)
- add frameworks/mxml-manifest.xml
- add frameworks/rsls
- add frameworks/airmobile-config.xml
- add frameworks/spark-manifest.xml
- add frameworks/locale
- add lib/mxmlc.jar
- rename lib/flex-compiler-oem-0.8.0-20161007.045759-44.jar to
- rename lib/adt-20.0.jar to adt.jar
- add ide