flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin M. Hill" <Jus...@Prominic.NET>
Subject Re: Moonshine IDE 1.2.1 Windows release
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 20:43:27 GMT

Hi Andrew,

We will look into this immediately.   Can you directly send us a screen
shot of what you saw?

Thank you,

Justin Hill
My Apache Flex community contribution is working on the open source
Moonshine-IDE.com for FlexJS.

From:	Andrew Wetmore <cottage14@gmail.com>
To:	dev@flex.apache.org
Cc:	"Justin M. Hill" <Justin@prominic.net>, "Joel C. Anderson"
            <Joel@prominic.net>, "Dhwani K. Shah" <Dhwani@prominic.net>,
            "Kinjal J. Patel" <Kinjal@prominic.net>, Santanu Karar
            <Santanu@prominic.net>
Date:	10/05/2016 03:11 PM
Subject:	Re: Moonshine IDE 1.2.1 Windows release

I downloaded this, and Avast! virus scan blocked it because of something
called DRep.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Walker L. Dalton <Walker@prominic.net>