flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Jenkins still red
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 10:36:18 GMT
The plugin defines one execution per default, the "execution" element has a different id and
hereby adds a second execution called "compile-javascript". You can also see it in the build
there should be an execution "default-compile-app". If you move the "<outputJavaScript>"
option is moved to the main configuration block, it will do the JS compilation in the "default-compile-app"
execution.

Chris

________________________________
Von: carlos.rovira@gmail.com <carlos.rovira@gmail.com> im Auftrag von Carlos Rovira
<carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2016 12:03:04
An: Christofer Dutz
Cc: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Jenkins still red

Hi Chris,

I see the arquetype generated pom only refers to one execution. This is an excerpt form my
pom.xml (not notified by me):

<executions>
          <!-- Add a second execution with output set to JavaScript (Flash is the default)
-->
          <execution>
            <id>compile-javascript</id>
            <phase>compile</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>compile-app</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <outputJavaScript>true</outputJavaScript>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>

So, it's only JS , right? why is doing SWF work?

thanks

Well it's doing two builds, cause it's explicitly configured that way.

If you want to do only one, take out the "executions" block.

If you want that one execution to be js and not swf, just add the "outputJavaScript=true"
option to the main configuration block.

I configured the compilation for the examples to build both the swf and the js version.

Chris