flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [FlexJS] Starting to work on speeding up the closure compiler
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 15:33:27 GMT

I just added a new branch "feature-autobuild/closure-classpath-sources" in which I am planning
on refactoring the way we pass in sources to the closure compiler. Currently a lot of time
is wasted by dumping the closure jar to the filesystem (maven-only) and then reading each
file back in again (both builds). I would bet that if we used the resources from classpath
directly, this would speed up things dramatically.

So keep your fingers crossed.