flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Distribution build failed
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 11:34:26 GMT
Ok ... so I fixed the distribution on my Windows VM ... could you please update the framework
module and give it another try?

Now I have to find a way to fix the mavenizer from naming only one windows artifact "windows"
and the rest "win" ... really strange.

Chris

________________________________
Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2016 11:44:04
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: AW: AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Distribution build failed

I've found a problem in the windows packaging. I'm currently working on fixing it.

Chris

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: OK <post@olafkrueger.net>
Datum: 06.10.16 11:11 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Distribution build failed

Christofer Dutz wrote
> If you are behind a proxy, you will probably need to adjust the
> settings-template.xml
> There is a proxy related block in there, so just comment that in and
> adjust it to suit your needs.

Thanks Chris.
I've already did this by following this guide [1] and creating
${user.home}/.m2/settings.xml with the proxy block inside but it does not
seem to work for me for whatever reason.
I still notice some "Downloading... failed: Connection timed out: connect"
errors in the log.
But no problem, will try it later.

Thanks,
Olaf