flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [Website] Proposal for the Git Site
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 07:08:23 GMT
Hi Carlos,

it's just about the static content of the SVN website. Wiki (Confluence) is something completely
separate. I didn't know we have a real Blog, I guess it's just static content that looks like
a blog. But that would be part of the migration too.

So I guess it's ok to order the repo and I would just start setting up a "maven-site" branch
and start working on this. It doesn't matter if we decide not to use it, I would like to learn
how the other projects using this approach have their fine looking sites generated this way.

Von: carlos.rovira@gmail.com <carlos.rovira@gmail.com> im Auftrag von Carlos Rovira
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. Oktober 2016 00:02:17
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [Website] Proposal for the Git Site

Hi Chris,

I think steps are the right ones, and the name os ok. But I want to
understand the scope right. I saw the discussion about Markdown or Adoc.
But first I want to know what things are included in this migration. Is the
wiki? the blog as well? the website?

In case the website is included, I asked before, about to install a
Wordpress instance. I have skills on that and can help.

So for me, steps are right, but want to know more about what pieces are

> Ok .. so Infra said, that renaming the repo would be a problem, but that
> there shouldn't be any collisions with the SVN repo. So we could call it
> "flex-site" ... Any objections against me requesting infra to setup that
> "flex-site" repo?
> Chris

Carlos Rovira
Director General