flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [Website] gitpubsub working and NG-Website online
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 21:05:18 GMT
Hi guys,

today I was made member of the infrastructure group and my first commit was to activate gitpubsub
to sync the asf-site branch I setup in the flex-site git repo to "http://flex.apache.org/ng".
This was the missing step on getting the new site online. There still need to be some things
fine-tuned and some pages adjusted, but now you can get an impression of the new site without
having to login, download, or build anything. So please have a look at:

http://flex.apache.org/ng/

and tell me what you think.

Chris

PS: We definitely need to change the feather logo against the new one ;-)