flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Passing parameters to compiler
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 21:36:07 GMT
Hi Carlos,

if you encounter any compiler-options you would like me to implement, could you please create
Jira issues for each one (separate ones) and use the component "Maven Flex Plugin" and assign
that to me.

What would be a great help would be if you add information on which of the command line tools
would receive the parameter, what the default and what the type it should be.

Chris

________________________________
Von: carlos.rovira@gmail.com <carlos.rovira@gmail.com> im Auftrag von Carlos Rovira
<carlosrovira@apache.org>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2016 23:10:05
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [FlexJS][Maven] Passing parameters to compiler

Hi Chris,

I want to pass params to flexjs compiler when building with maven. For
example:

param : "html-template"
value:  "templates/js-index-template.html"

(in order to customize the index.html)

or another like "js-output-optimization=skipAsCoercions"

What's the way to make this in the my projects pom.xml?

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira