flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Translation from framework to JS
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 08:00:50 GMT
Something is odd there.

Every css file I could find in that repo had an Apache header in it.

I wonder if someone forgot to update the license file at some point.

On Oct 14, 2016, at 10:40 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>> I'm in the process of trying to see how integrate a CSS library (like MDL).
> If (and I don’t know if this is your intention) you want to bundle MDL into FlexJS
it may not be possible as the css and html files within are licensed under CC-A [1]. CC-A
is "category B” license [2] which means it can’t be included in source form or modified.
> Thanks,
> Justin
> 1.https://github.com/google/material-design-lite/blob/mdl-1.x/LICENSE (at the very bottom)
> 2. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b