flex-dev mailing list archives

From Kessler CTR Mark J <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Current FlexJS license/notice issues
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:31:25 GMT
IMHO if their project is licensed and their individual files are not licensed it's a non-issue
at least as that is concerned.

If what was said was true about just using a snippet and I'm understanding this thread correctly,
then let's give them a attribution / reference back to the source and call it good.

My vote would be that Justin can go off on his own and communicate with them without the general
consensus of the PMC.  If we would like to put it to an official vote we can so this can be
put to rest.  Until then I'm expressing a -1 for convoluting another project.

View raw message