flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] returning surrounding element in TextInput
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 06:04:01 GMT
Hi Alex,

this seems not work. I have this:

            element = input as WrappedHTMLElement;

            positioner = div as WrappedHTMLElement;
            positioner.style.position = 'relative';
            (div as WrappedHTMLElement).flexjs_wrapper = this;
            (input as WrappedHTMLElement).flexjs_wrapper = this;
            (label as WrappedHTMLElement).flexjs_wrapper = this;
            element.flexjs_wrapper = this;

In this way input change handler works, but MDL look is messed, this is the
code generated, that is missing the first div class selectors:

     <input type="text" class="mdl-textfield mdl-js-textfield mdl-textfield
mdl-js-textfield" data-upgraded=",MaterialTextfield">
     <label class="mdl-textfield__label"></label>

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira