flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject [FlexJS] Links, ToggleSwitch and Image Questions
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:19:48 GMT
Hi,

I feel making progress with MDL and in order to continue my journey I want
to ask some things:

1.- Is there some FlexJS component to make a simple link? (<a href="...)
if not what's the approach in the normal component set?

2.- I saw there's a component ToggleSwitch but is not in HTML.swc is part
of Mobile.swc. I want to know more about this package since I understand
there's some controls suited for mobile like a DateSpinner but
a Switch is a control present on Mobile and desktop. So what's the purpose
of Mobile.swc? is a library for mobile controls that support touch events?
or is something more?
(btw, there's a Switch component in MDL, but I see it more like a other
version of CheckBox, so I'm deciding if make it extend from CheckBox or
from ToggleSwitch...)

3.- I start to need manage images (jpg, png,...) but I'm a bit lost with
this in general, there's some documentation about image management in
FlexJS? I see there's a js:Image component, but I think my needs are more
related to how use images vía CSS, and manage width, height, positioning,
and other kind of image presentation options.

Thanks in advance for your help

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira