flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Jenkins still red
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 10:03:04 GMT
Hi Chris,

I see the arquetype generated pom only refers to one execution. This is an
excerpt form my pom.xml (not notified by me):

<executions>
          <!-- Add a second execution with output set to JavaScript (Flash
is the default) -->
          <execution>
            <id>compile-javascript</id>
            <phase>compile</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>compile-app</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <outputJavaScript>true</outputJavaScript>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>

So, it's only JS , right? why is doing SWF work?

thanks

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General