flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Jenkins still red
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 17:55:08 GMT

since Friday Jenkins build is broken (check :

 I suppose that is caused by the changes Alex are doing in develop to
compjsc changes.

Hope you guys could consider to make those kind of changes in a branch
(Chris talked about a way of doing this and generate automatic jobs)

If we do this, we could always ensure blue state.

Then,as the ticket is finished (is doing what is supposed to do and build
passes localy), it could be safely merged in develop to maintain the blue

In other way this could potentially stop other works. For example, I can't
right now use the archetype tool created by Chris due to red state.

Please, could you consider this?

Thanks in advance

Carlos Rovira