flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] CSS (was Re: [FlexJS] Mobile Apps)
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 13:27:37 GMT
Hi,

from my test, maven setup is working ( I tried other params like
htmltemplate and worked)
So I assume that I'm setting the new flag in a bad way, but I copied what
Alex suggested in his email inside the xml tags:

-compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=HTML.swc:defaults.css

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.