flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Translation from framework to JS
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 21:08:06 GMT
Hi,

> I think I don't need to include MDL libraríes, I think just a link to them
> should be ok, so the library "uses" it directly from the source link.

Probably not, as you can only depend on something if it’s licensed Category A or Category
B in binary form even if it not in the release bundle. It may be OK see the bit “For small
amounts of source.. ” [1] for that it would be best to ask on legal discuss.

IMO it would be best to contact them and get it clarified / ask to have it relicensed as the
first step.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b