flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Current FlexJS license/notice issues
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 15:09:15 GMT

My intention was never to throw weight around. So just so everyone is clear on the course
of action if I approach them as an individual it’s IMO very likely that I will get no response
and that means as per the discussion on legal discuss we need to add the headers. The ONLY
case where we would not add the headers if if we approach them and they explicitly ask us
not to add headers. It also very likely that the copyright situation will remain unclear which
is also likely to have some impact.

View raw message