flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Optimizing the maven build ... success ...
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 08:14:30 GMT
My optimization should have an effect if the closureLib is NOT explicitly set and the file
„goog/deps.js“ is found on the compilers classpath. This is probably only the case for
Maven builds.
I am currently working on cleaning up the MXMLFlexJSPublisher as I noticed a lot of things
were done quite complicated and the code was hard to understand. And I also noticed quite
a lot of dead code, which I am currently removing.

Currently the release build doesn’t kick in at all, even for a Maven build. I am hoping
to fix this today after I understood the class a little better.

Currently it seems as if for a debug build closure is only needed for dumping the dependency
js files to the debug directory - is that correct?
The actual closure compiler kicks in with compiling only for the release build – is that
If this is correct, why is the closure code dumped to the debug and the release directory?

Am 31.10.16, 06:09 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>:

    On 10/30/16, 9:12 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
    >Hi Carlos,
    >right now you can try it by switching the branch. I didn’t want to merge
    >it back to develop untill I get some confirmation from the Ant fraction
    >that it doesn’t break anything on their side.
    I built the branch.  The build passed.  Then I tried to compile the
    DataBindingExample, and the compiler didn't seem to copy the subset of
    Google Closure Library files.  I'm not clear on the goal:  did you intend
    to replace copying the files for non-Maven users as well as Maven users?

View raw message