flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Current FlexJS license/notice issues
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 16:49:16 GMT

> IMO, you have the option of not contacting them and not adding the
> headers.

If we don’t contact them then we need to add the headers again as stated on legal discuss.

> I think more Flex PMC members would prefer that we simply don't do
> anything about missing headers

Several PMC members has asked for the headers to be added without contacting the 3rd party,
but as you insisted I am willing to follow through with this, despite the extra effort and
list email it generates

> try to get the IPMC to let you wear an IPMC hat.

I don’t see the point as basically we will need to add the headers no matter what he outcome
is, unless in the unlikely case they explicitly say not to.

>  Other members of the PMC who want to co-sign your email are welcome to do so.

IMO There’s no need for it to be that formal. Either that say it’s OK or we have no reply
and ether way we need to add the headers.

View raw message