flex-dev mailing list archives

From OK <p...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject Re: AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Distribution build failed
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 07:46:39 GMT
>judging from the attempt to use the win version of adt
What is adt?

>I guess you should provide the distribution target directory windows style
(C:\some\directory) , or >eventually windows java style (C:/some/directory).

I've used "git bash" cause it's always open on my desk. Maybe I also try the
standard command line with different path styles. Cause I'm behind a proxy
now I'll test it at home tonight (I've already configured maven with our
company proxy but the downloads doesn't work)

Do you think there's no issue with the described AIR error log?

Thanks,
Olaf