flex-dev mailing list archives

From OK <p...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject Re: [FlexJS][Maven] Distribution build failed
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 07:25:31 GMT
>Olaf, what version of Maven are you running?

Apache Maven 3.3.9

>check: http://flex.apache.org/maven/flexjs/latest-dev/build.html

I used the other from the wiki page but it seems to be that same except the
settings-template:
$ mvn -s settings-template.xml
-DdistributionTargetFolder=/c/local/tmp/FlexJSDistribution -P
build-distribution clean install

Maybe I should try other notations for the target folder path cause my
Distribution folder is empty.
Does maven create the passed distribution folder or should it be already
there?
Anyway, as Alex said it seems that there's also an issue with getting the
AIR artifact?:
"Could not find artifact com.adobe.air.compiler:adt:zip:win:20.0"

>So please make sure you are seeing the Flex logo in the build log.
I'm pretty sure to see it directly after I start the build ;-)

I'm still confused about the different build types. Could somebody explain
me what I could do with a build that doesn't work with an IDE and doesn't
contain the Adobe stuff?
I thought as long as FlexJS will target swf and js the only build that makes
sense to work with is the all-inclusive distribution build?

Thanks,
Olaf