flex-dev mailing list archives

From OK <p...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject [FlexJS][0.8.0] Binding issue on swf side
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 12:17:01 GMT
Hi,
regarding data binding Alex and Greg said some things were changed and will
change with 0.8.0 and so sometimes I stumbled over some issues with data
binding.
Probably there're not so many issues anymore with 0.8.0 but my less
knowledge of FlexJS paired with different issues on different 'SDK' versions
and different outputs (swf/js) is a bit confusing for me  ;-)

The latest issue I noticed is that the binding of a simple VO class does not
work on the swf side if the object is poplated at initComplete or
applicationComplete [1].

So the question is if you already know about most of the issues with binding
and have it in mind so it would be waste of time to post it here or creating
a JIRA and instead I should wait until you've made some progress with 0.8.0.

Thanks,
Olaf

[1]
<<js:Container xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
		 xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/basic"
		 initComplete="onInitComplete()">

	<<fx:Script>

	</fx:Script>

	<js:beads>