flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] super method calls broken?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 08:24:58 GMT
It doesn’t “just work”. We’re having a lot of trouble figuring out everything that
changed.

This is really frustrating. We’ve wasted a couple of days chasing our tails dues to things
changing.

I don’t see any js files being generated in the latest version of develop. I know there
as some discussion about changing the JS SWCs for easier use of libraries. Did that change
using the Framework? We have scripts which copy updated asjs files to use while we’re developing,
but they don’t seem to work anymore.

Right now, we cannot get anything done because we can’t get asjs to compile and work right…
:-(