flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] returning surrounding element in TextInput
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:59:05 GMT
Try setting element as input and positioner as div.

Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

------ Original message------
From: Carlos Rovira
Date: Mon, Oct 24, 2016 2:20 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org;
Subject:[FlexJS] returning surrounding element in TextInput

I'm subclassing TextInput (html)
I need to create a div that surrounds the input.
In html there is only input and that's the element returned.

so my question is...how should I do to return the <div> with the <input>
inside and makes the element points to the input (since the events and
handlers depends of element (the input) to do work properly

Until now I was returning the element as the surrounding div, but this end
in malfunction of change event.

Carlos Rovira