flex-dev mailing list archives

From lizhi <s...@qq.com>
Subject Re: flexjs ,pack full folder in a js.
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 15:34:32 GMT
a.as b.as c.as ......  etc all pack in d.as

发自我的iPhone

From: Alex Harui [via Apache Flex Development] <ml-node+s2333347n55094h10@n4.nabble.com>
Date: 周二,9月 13,2016 23:23
To: lizhi <sliz@qq.com>
Subject: Re: flexjs ,pack full folder in a js.

 I'm not sure I understand the problem.  Are you asking for assets to be
copied into the destination folder or into a .js file?

-Alex

On 9/12/16, 8:09 PM, "lizhi" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>i gen js file
>http://codepen.io/matrix3d/pen/mAZmVy
>it is work,but miss some file,sound.as etc.
>i do not know all of the missing file.
>and how pack all as file in a floder.pack in the js file?
>thanks
>

>--

 http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/flexjs-pack-full-folder-in-a-js-tp55085p55094.html

  To unsubscribe from flexjs ,pack full folder in a js., click here.
 NAML