flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.7.0 RC1
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 07:33:13 GMT
To add my 5ct to the discussion.

I don't quite understand, why we have to remove the old header anyway ... shouldn't it be
possible to add the Apache header (would sort of be both in there) ... the Patch file itself
should have an Apache Header, I think. But the resulting file shouldn't have the old header
removed.

Chris

________________________________
Von: Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. September 2016 09:17:47
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.7.0 RC1

Hi,

> I looked over the artifacts and noticed that the flexjs-maven-plugin
> sources are not in the source package.  However, it appears the
> flexjs-maven-plugin sources are in the source.jar for flexjs-maven-plugin,
> so I think we can just consider that source.jar as one of the artefacts.

You might want to add the links to the missing source code in the vote thread, I’m not sure
we could release these extra bits without those sources have been looked by the PMC and voted
on if they are missing from the current source release.

> BTW, I am thinking that if we have a majority vote by my Wednesday

When you have time would you mind responding with your thoughts to the outstanding patch file
issue (3rd party headers being removed), that seems reasonably serious to me.

Thanks,
Justin