flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: FlexJS Logo?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 06:51:53 GMT
Well I would love the designs with the JS in the Style of the Flex ... for me the red one was
sort of the one I looked at first, but I think the Green one is the kinder one. I see it that

JS is generally RED, but the way we code JS is the GREEN way ;-)

I would be really happy if you could send me a high res Version of the Logo so I could add
that to my slides for my FlexJS talk on Thursday ;-)

Von: Deepak MS <megharajdeepak@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. September 2016 07:38:56
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: FlexJS Logo?

Kindly feel free to use any of those designs. Let me know if I need to
official send out any legal stuff.

Those were basics designs we had been trying that time. I think if we
freeze on one design, I can send out a high resolution logo of that design,
so that people can refer/use that logo.

On 4 Sep 2016 7:50 pm, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

On 9/4/16, 4:27 AM, "carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"
<carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

>I didn't caught this one at that time. I think It looks very good. I will
>grab it :)

I don't know enough about branding to know whether we have to pick one
color or not.
I think we would at minimum need an ICLA from Deepak.