flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: [FlexJS] Problem with some test cases (@export was changed to @expose)?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 09:30:23 GMT
Ok now the modules that were failing compile successfully. Unfortunately now a little more
down the stream the examples seem to be failing. I am getting errors in the chart example
(just the first example to be compiled) It seems the JS compilation is failing because it
cant find generated classes.

https://builds.apache.org/view/E-G/view/Flex/job/FlexJS%20Framework%20(maven)/269/console

Did anything change in this part recently?

Chris

________________________________
Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. September 2016 11:06:00
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: AW: [FlexJS] Problem with some test cases (@export was changed to @expose)?

Ok ... so I found out what the problem was :-)

I dug through the code and was confused why it didn't work, because it should have. Had a
look at other changes applied to the compiler recently and these too didn't seem to have an
effect. To me it looked as if it was using an old version of the compiler. Then it struck
me and I had a look at the root pom of the typedefs. Here I set the version of the compiler
to 0.7.0 for the release and didn't bump that to 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT after the release. So now
with the 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT version it seems to be working :-)

Chris