flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Issue with bindable class
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 15:38:41 GMT
I modified the GenericTest and pushed changes.  See the comments in
CoreTester about the pattern for force-linking.

On 9/30/16, 12:24 AM, "Greg Dove" <greg.dove@gmail.com> wrote:

>I did have another somewhat related thought.... I can't check it now, but
>if GCC removes 'dead code' (methods or properties not explicitly
>referenced
>anywhere in the project) do the @export and @expose markers protect
>against
>that?

AFAIK, those directives don't prevent dead-code removal.

I believe we can further seed GCC with renaming rules/information which
might give us better control someday if we need to make reflection work
after we sweep away most directives to save on string table size.

Have a good vacation,
-Alex