flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Variable Renaming (was Re: [Falcon] Proposal for new ActionScript language feature: Optionally rename an import)
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 06:36:06 GMT
On 9/28/16, 11:43 AM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

>On 9/28/16, 11:23 AM, "Greg Dove" <greg.dove@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>OT: I am getting a lot of warnings in the GCC release build phase. I
>>recall
>>you mentioning something in the past about this being related to GCC
>>versions - is there anything I can do to address this?

Now that I got rid of the circularity in Ibead/Istrand I am also getting a
ton of warnings that say:

  WARNING - incomplete alias created for namespace goog

IIRC, that isn't a GCC/GCL mismatch.  I think it means the generated code
has a global "goog" variable or something like that.  I guess that'll be
my task for tomorrow.

-Alex