flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] Problem with some test cases (@export was changed to @expose)?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:30:07 GMT

On 9/29/16, 11:18 AM, "Greg Dove" <greg.dove@gmail.com> wrote:
>Those tools you shared are really helpful and were a good way to get
>through this with sanity intact, but if this type of test maintenance work
>is routine I might have to come up with an even faster way that is more
>'one step' to get to where you end up in your text splitter tool!

For me, I use Eclipse and run the unit tests from within Eclipse, then it
is a simple copy/paste from the Junit output window to the compare tool.
The XML unescape is only needed if you working from the build's xml
output.  Most changes I make don't involve a lot of test breakage, but
changing the Reflection data certainly will.

>There seems to be a difference between the way the compiler-switch blocks
>work in falcon/jx vs. the regular flex compiler, is there not?

Could be.  I haven't really noticed it.  MXMLC has a different
parser/lexer than Falcon.  Feel free to try to fix the Falcon parser.
AIUI, Conditional Compilation is handled in the parse phase.

Thanks for getting everything working again,

View raw message