flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] Problem with some test cases (@export was changed to @expose)?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 05:00:58 GMT
Hi Greg,

The build failed for some strange reason.  Might be a threading issue
unrelated to your changes.  I pulled everything and was able to build.
I've restarted the CI build to see if the same error comes up again.

I also ran "ant sdk.dependent.tests flexjs.dependent.tests" and there were
a couple of failures in the compiler-ix tests.  There are files in
compiler-jx/src/test/resources/flexjs that need updating but it also looks
like an extra new-line is being added after goog.inherits in some cases.
Let us know if you get the same results.

Results are available in compiler-jx/target/junit-results.  If
TestFlexJSFile is reporting errors, there will be an xml file that ends
with TestFlexJSFIle.xml.  It will contain the string "<failure" for each
failure.  You will see an xml-escaped string with the error, in this case,
comparing the expected vs actual results.  You can use an unescape tool
like http://www.freeformatter.com/xml-escape.html#ad-output to get
readable text, then I have a utility hosted on at
that you can use to help you compare the results.  Paste the readable
results and hit the button, then scroll down the other TextAreas.  The
text will turn to bold where the first difference is found.  There is no
way to see all differences, just the first one so you have to make and
adjustment, re-run the test, re-compare the results.

Hopefully that's enough info so you can figure it out.


View raw message